Hanoi Ninh Binh Tour - Trang An - Cuc Phuong National Park - 1 Day (Private Tour)
07:00 - 07:30: Our private car will pick you up at your hotel for departure to Trang An.
10:00 - 10:15: Arrive Trang An wharf, take the sampan go along Trang An stream to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film. After finish visiting Trang An, biking around Trang An and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
12:40 - 12:45: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13:30 - 13:40: Get on private car continue going to Cuc Phuong National Park to visit Endangered primate rescue center. The primate center was established in 1993 with the help of the Frankfut Zoological Society and has grown to 100 animals in 30 Cages, 4 houses, two semi - wild enclosures, then continue going to the park centre, on the way visit the cave of Early Man ( had over 7000 year), after that you will start on a long trek through the forest to learn more diverse flora and fauna of the park. You will also make stop to visit old tree.
17:00 - 17:10: Take your private car back to Ha Noi.
19:30 - 19:40: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C private car.
- Boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
- Included rental for bicycle ride.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.
What To Brings:
- Our Tour program could be change when necessary, but we make sure take you go to visit enough all places in our tour.
- You can finish your trip in Ninh Binh if you want.
- A Cemara
- A hat & sunscreen
- An Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season