Hanoi Ninh Binh Tour - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - Cuc Phuong National Park - 2 Days 1 Night
Day 1: Ha Noi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc (L,D)
07:45 - 08:15: Our tourist bus pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter departure for Hoa Lu. It’s take more or less 2,5 hours from Ha Noi to Hoa Lu.
10:30: You will arrive Hoa Lu. Our english speaking tour guide will show you to visit Hoa Lu. Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam between 10th and 11th century. The area is one of ricefields broken by picturesque limestone mountains, the capital at Hoa Lu covered an area of 300 ha (3.0 km2), including both the Inner and Outer Citadels. It included defensive earthen walls, palaces, temples and shrines, and was surrounded and protected by mountains of limestone. Today, the ancient citadel no longer exists, and few vestiges of the 10th century remain. Visitors can see temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh, their sons, and Queen Duong Van Nga.
11:50: Get on the bus go to the local restaurant in Tam Coc for having buffet lunch.
13:00: Go to Tam Coc wharf, get on a private sampan for enjoying rowing through three famous caves in Tam Coc (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba). They have a lot of beautiful Stalactites and stalactites with different calorful. After finish visiting Tam Coc. You have an opportunity to ride bicycle around Tam Coc town and Villages.
15:30: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16:00 - 18:00: Get on tourist bus go to the hotel in Tam Coc. Check in hotel or homestay in Tam Coc. Free time to relax or visit Tam Coc.
18:30: Dinner is service at the local restaurant. Free time to relax. Sleep at your hotel or homestay in Tam Coc.
Day 2: Ninh Binh - Cuc Phuong National Park (B,L)
08:00: Breakfast is service at your hotel, then free time take a walk to go visit local market in Tam Coc to
08:30: Breakfast is service at the hotel. Then checking out your hotel, put your luggages at keeping room. 9h30 – 10h00: Our guide and our driver will pick you up at your hotel for Cuc Phuong National Park is located in Ninh Binh province . This is Vietnam’s most famous park. Upon arrival, you will visit the the Endangered Primates Rescued Centre, where the rare primates of Vietnam are reared and rescued. Having seen the primates, you can then start your trek through the dense, grass jungle valleys. You will stop to have a picnic lunch at the giant ancient tree with its 45-metre height and 1.5 meter diameter. You will then enjoy the beauty of the forest, fauna and wildlife.
15:30: Get on our tourist bus back to Tam Coc. Get back your luggages, free time to relax.
16:00 - 16:30: Get on your tourist bus back to Ha Noi.
18:30 - 19:00: Drop you off your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter.
End the tour!
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Ninh Binh- Hoa Lu – Tam Coc - Cuc Phuong National Park - Tam Coc - Ha Noi
- Hotel in Ninh Binh.
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
- Boat Trip in Tam Coc
- Biking tour in Hoa Lu – Tam Coc
- Climb up to visit Mua Cave to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
- Trekking tour visit Cuc Phuong National Park
- English speaking guide.
- All meals as Mention
- Free traditional hat/ 1 pax
- Free 0,2 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day
- Vietnamese tea break
- Travel insurance.
- Drink and beverage.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Other things are not mentioned in the program.
- Our Tour program could be change when necessary, but we make sure take you go to visit enough all places in our tour.
- You can finish your trip in Ninh Bình if you want.
What To Brings:
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.
- A Cemara
- A hat & sunscreen
- An Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Please not wearing shorts into temples.